Contact Us

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Wayne White Maybe Now I ll Get the Respect I So Richly Deserve #pdf  by Todd Oldham

Maybe Now I ll Get the Respect I So Richly Deserve


Ammo Books | ISBN:1934429112 | Hardcover Book | File size: 62.Mb | Jun. 1st, 2009
General Popular Culture Art: Maybe Now I ll Get the Respect I So Richly Deserve Wayne White Maybe Now I ll Get the Respect I So Richly Deserve is a monumental 400 page look at the deadpan strange and endlessly mesmerizing body of work White has created in his 30 plus year career as a fine artist illustrator and director Divided into two chapters and with an extended interview between Todd Oldham and the artist this monograph first takes an intimate look at White s unpublished sketchbooks drawings and paintings during his tenure as co creator of ee Wee s layhouse music video director and as art director for dozens of influential children s programs

No comments:

Post a Comment